Sometimes it doesn't take much...Consult us when you need practical tips or some little expedient useful to solve any of your doubt.
During the filtration
- selector valve is in "filtration"
- the nozzles are open
- the skimmer valves are open
- the valve of the main drain is open
- the valve of the wall drain is closed
If the swimming pool has to be started, first make sure that the components of the system are in the condition mentioned above, than you can proceed with the start of the pump and the timer setting.
Cleaning of the bottom of the swimming pool with a water broom:
- open the valve of the wall drain
- close the skimmer valves
- Plunge the floating pipe into the water, removing the air completely
- Insert the water broom in the swimming pool
- connect the pipe to the drain wall and then to the aspirating broom of the bottom
- proceed now with the aspiration of the bottom of the swimming pool
- open the skimmer valves
- close the valve of the wall drain
- take off the electricity to the pump
- clean the relative pump tub (in order to do that close the aspiration and the delivery pump)
- close the cover of the pump
- re-open the closed valves
- at the end of the operation make sure that the valve of the bottom drain is half open and the one of the wall drain is closed again.
- power again the pump.
Cleaning of the sand filter: (when the pressure gauge indicates a pressure of + 5 points)
- take off electricity to the pump
- rotate the lever of the selector valve to the position "back washing", open the drain valve.
- turn on the pump again for about 60 seconds.
- take off the electricity again to the pump
- rotate the lever of the selector valve to the position "rinsing"
- give back electricity to the pump for about 10 seconds
- turn off the pump again
- rotate the lever of the selector valve to the position "filtering"
- feed the pump again, close the valve drain.
Skimmer cleaning: at least once a week.